737 views

My name is Tony and I hired Tax Care Professionals and Celine Abcar and Tax Care Professionals. The company dissappeared and took mine and many other peoples money.

They scammed me out of $7,000.00. A few of us people that were scammed by them promised eachother that we would track down Celine Abcar and Steve Marsh to hold them responsible. I have been looking for the last year. I have finally found Celine.

I read the BBB report for US TAX Shield in Encino and they list Celine her as the owner. We are going to be putting a class action lawsuit together to try to get our money back from they fraudsters. In the meantime, be careful of this company.

If they have anything to do with Celine her track record would make me stay away. US Tax Shield is the new name of Tax Care Professionals

Location: Encino, California

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

I want to get in on the class action law suit tax care pros scammed me out of 5000.00 and did nothing!!!

Cozetta Jwl
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1240666

Ok so...yes, I owe back taxes, but I believe I could have done better with another company or dealing with the IRS myself. After 3-4 years, they have yet to get me a break on my taxes.

All they've been doing is my tax returns for $300 a year. The Attorney had nerve to tell me I could get a monthly payment arrangement from the IRS. Well DUHHH, I could have called the IRS and got that myself. I paid them to get me a tax reduction.

I want my initial payments from them...they have done ABSOLUTELY nothing for me. Can I sue them? Moving forward if they don't help me out I just may have to. Or return ALL of my money.

I'm really upset about this. ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!

Guest

Sign me up for the Class Action.

Guest

At US tax shield, we guarantee 100% refund, just ask for celine abcar.

Pointless website